Lime chicken soup instant pot ip. Besides how spicy this jalapeño lime chicken soup is, I love that it is made in the Instant Pot with shredded rotisserie chicken. Soups made in the Instant Pot are the best, but soup in general is starting to climb up the ranks as my favorite meals. Add all ingredients except the cilantro and lime to the blender pitcher and secure lid.
The chicken cooks up tender and juicy in a buttery lemon garlic sauce. This chicken is enhanced with a hint of lemon, flavorful herbs and cooked to perfection in your instant pot. Lime chicken soup instant pot ip. You can have Lime chicken soup instant pot ip using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lime chicken soup instant pot ip
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery chopped.
- It’s 20 of sliced jalapeno.
- You need 2 of heaving tbsp minced garlic.
- It’s 1 pound of chicken breast diced.
- You need 3 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 10 oz of can of Rotel.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried orenano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s of Fresh or dried cilantro.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- It’s of Shredded mild cheddar cheese.
Stir in cream, cream cheese, and cheddar. Turn the Instant Pot to saute mode to heat up the chicken soup while stirring until cream and cheese are melted and the soup is smooth. When done releasing pressure, open and using tongs, remove the chicken onto a cutting board and shred the chicken using two forks. Place shredded chicken back into the instant pot.
Lime chicken soup instant pot ip instructions
- Put all ingredients EXCEPT the chicken, cilantro, lime, and cheese in a blender. Puree until almost smooth. There should be some little chunks left. Set aside..
- Turn on instant pot in saute high and wait for it to say hot..
- Add olive oil and chicken and cook the chicken till it turns white..
- Add mixture from blender. Stir and scrape the bits of the bottom..
- Seal instant pot and cook on manual (high) 20 minutes. When cooking is done quick release the pressure..
- Remove lid. Be careful of the steam. Stir in lime juice..
- Ladle into bowls and add cilantro and cheese on top..
Add in the cilantro and the lime juice. In a large slow cooker add all of the ingredients except the lime juice. When the soup is done coking remove the chicken and shred with two forks. I'm continuing to love my Instant Pot Electric pressure cooker, and as requested, I have another recipe for you-Pressure Cooker Chili-Lime Chicken! If you don't have a pressure cooker- don't turn away, this is still a great recipe that you could use with any other cooking method so stick with me.