BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon. Great recipe for BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon. Just another quick and easy weekday meal. 🙂 If you notice a little mess on my aluminum foil in the pics, it's because I re-used the foil from roasting broccoli yesterday. Also, the broccoli stems from making my Broccoli Raisin Slawlad ended up on the pan.
Olive oil – keeps the exterior for drying and sticking.; Lime – adds so much bright flavor.; Garlic – adds another layer of flavor.; Mango Avocado Salsa Ingredients. Squeeze the juice of half a lime over the entire fillet and sprinkle with green onions. Grilled salmon, tons of fresh veggies, and an insanely flavorful cilantro lime ranch dressing make this cobb salad the ULTIMATE salad to put on the lunch or dinner rotation! You can cook BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon
- Prepare 1 of salmon fillet (any size, but 1 pound will feed 3 to 4 people. Mine was 1.5 today.).
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce.
- You need of fresh lime.
- It’s 1 of green onion, finely chopped.
The most-anticipated season is officially upon us, guys. Spread the salad dressing evenly over each steak. Mexican Grilled Salmon Salad with Avocado Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing.. Grilled Lime Salmon with Avocado-Mango Salsa and Coconut Rice.
BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 450F and lightly season salmon with salt and onion powder. Remember that the thicker portion requires a bit more salt than the belly and also that the much thinner belly part needs very little salt because it is so thin. That said, not all salmon fillets come with the belly and are much more uniform in thickness overall..
- Spread fillet with Ranch dressing. (For 1.5 pounds, I used about 3 Tablespoons.).
- Then spread fillet with BBQ sauce in the same quantity as Ranch dressing..
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime over the entire fillet and sprinkle with green onions..
- Roast in oven for 18 to 20 minutes..
- Enjoy! Today we had ours with Broccoli Raisin Slawlad (link in story) and bolillos..
Season salmon with salt and pepper. Heat grill and place salmon on grill flesh side down. Also, the broccoli stems from making my Broccoli Raisin Slawlad ended up on the pan to roast (in. Grilled Salmon in Foil with Soy Sauce. Drizzle the soy sauce over the salmon and top with garlic as directed before placing on the grill.