Suddenly Lime Burger Salad.
You can cook Suddenly Lime Burger Salad using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Suddenly Lime Burger Salad
- You need of Burger.
- It’s of ground beef.
- It’s of fennel seed.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of orange peel.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- You need of lime juice.
- You need of lime.
- You need of grill mates smokehouse maple seasoning.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Suddenly Pasta Salad.
- You need of Bacon Ranch Pasta box.
- It’s of cp Mayonnaise.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need of green onion, chopped.
- You need of Herded Taquiera Salsa Verde.
Suddenly Lime Burger Salad instructions
- Bring sauce pan to a boil. Add pasta and stir until al dente..
- In a separate bowl mix salad seasoning with 1/2cp mayo. Set aside.
- Strain pasta and rinse with cold water. Drain excess water and mix with salad seasoning. Refrigerate..
- In a skillet, heat to medium high, add in oil. Add ground beef and seasonings. Break down and stir sparingly until browned. Squeeze lime juice and stir again. Remove from heat..
- Plate pasta at the bottom, followed by ground beef. Top with green onion and drizzle Salsa Verde across the top..
- Serve and enjoy!.