Jeff and Nessie's Caramelized Hotdog Slices.
You can cook Jeff and Nessie's Caramelized Hotdog Slices using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jeff and Nessie's Caramelized Hotdog Slices
- You need 3 large of hotdogs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of buttermilk.
- Prepare 4 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Jeff and Nessie's Caramelized Hotdog Slices step by step
- Slice hotdogs as shown below..
- Melt butter in a pan..
- Sautee garlic until golden brown but do not burn it. You may also add onions. In our case, we ran out of onions that is why we just added some garlic..
- Add in the sliced hot dogs..
- Add soy sauce, water, brown sugar, and vinegar. You may also add in honey..
- Mix it and let it cook for about 3 minutes or until sauce caramelized. You may add more soy sauce, sugar or vinegar according to your preference..
- Serve and enjoy!.