Chili Lime Coconut Salmon. An incredible Poached Salmon with a Coconut Lime Sauce that's quick and easy to make! Poached Salmon made exotic with a simple, amazing Coconut Lime Sauce!! Tastes like a Thai coconut curry sauce – but it's quick and Spoon over sauce, garnish with coriander and chili if using.
Squeeze the juice from one of the limes over the salmon. Spread it out with your hands so that it mixes with the chili powder. These healthy salmon bowls make the perfect weeknight dinner for two! You can cook Chili Lime Coconut Salmon using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Lime Coconut Salmon
- It’s of medium shallot, chopped.
- It’s of I jalapeno pepper, chopped, with half the seeds removed.
- You need of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare of lime, zested and juiced.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- You need of thumb-sized nub ginger, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- It’s of fillets centre-cut salmon, deboned and skin-on.
- It’s of coconut cream.
- You need of granulated sugar.
Coconut oil: you'll add a bit of coconut oil to the forbidden rice to make it extra delicious with a hint of coconut flavor. Creamy Coconut-Lime Salmon Tastes Like Summer. This creamy skillet salmon is rich without being too decadent. The combo of fresh ginger, lime juice, and basil brightens everything up.
Chili Lime Coconut Salmon step by step
- Put all the ingredients except for the salmon, coconut cream and sugar in a food processor. Add several grinds of black pepper. Blitz until the sauce becomes a slightly chunky puree, like guacamole..
- Pour the sauce into a shallow dish. Lay the salmon fillets into the sauce, flesh-side down. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Put a medium non-stick pan on medium heat and add a splash of veg oil. Pull the salmon from the marinade and carefully wipe off as much sauce as you can from the fish. Lay the fillets into the pan, skin-side down and fry for 5 minutes. Flip the fish over and fry 5 minutes more. Remove the salmon and set it aside..
- Wipe out the pan with some clean paper towel, then put it back on the heat. Add the marinade and coconut cream and bring to a simmer. Let cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the sugar, and salt to taste. Peel the skin off the salmon and serve with the sauce..
Chili-Lime Salmon. with roasted chayote squash and mojo de ajo. Flip salmon, and evenly spread mojito lime seasoning-water mixture on seared side. Place pan in hot oven and roast until salmon is firm and reaches a minimum internal. So let's talk chili-lime salmon in foil. If you're entertaining this weekend, give this chili-lime salmon recipe a go.