You can have Mexican Hotdogs using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Hotdogs
- Prepare 1 packages of large hotdogs or smoked sausages (12).
- You need 1 dozen of corn tortillas.
- You need 4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 dozen of tooth picks.
Mexican Hotdogs instructions
- Heat tortillas in microwave for 30 seconds to make them more flexible 6 at a time.
- Heat oil over medium heat (don't make the oil too hot or the dog will be cold even though the outside is crispy).
- Roll each hot dog in a tortilla putting a tooth pick through each one to hold it..
- Put each hot dog into the oil seem down by pusshing most of the tooth pick through holding it by the pick and sliding it the last bit into the oil.
- Cook making 1/4 turns until each side is crispy (cooking at medium heat will heat the dogs with out the burning the tortilla.).