Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms. It's my version of broccoli mushroom stir fry with tons and tons of green veggies and nuts. I was going to say it is vegetarian but I just realized it's vegan. Beef and Mushroom Stir-Fry is a quick, easy dish that'll have you thinking of mom's cooking or rice plate lunches at your favorite Chinese restaurant.
Remove from pan and set aside. Stir-fry with shitake mushrooms, Brazil nuts, and coconut oil. Combine orange and lime juices, tamari, and sesame oil. You can cook Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms
- Prepare of veg oil.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of honey.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of flank steak, cut into thin strips.
- You need of broccoli, crowns cut and stems peeled.
- It’s of large button mushrooms, thickly sliced.
- Prepare of medium onion, thickly sliced.
- Prepare of garlic, chopped.
How to Make Mushroom and Broccoli Stir Fry – Step by Step Photos. Prepare the simple stir fry sauce before you begin to cook so that it's ready to go when you need it. I gave you approximate measurements because it really depends on how much you are making and how you like your vegetables. It's your favorite take-out dish, but made exactly to your liking.
Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms instructions
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the veg oil, soy sauce, honey, fish sauce, lime juice and garlic powder. Add the beef and let marinate in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Cut the broccoli crowns and stems into bite-sized pieces. Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on high heat and sear the broccoli stems for 2 minutes until they get a little colour..
- Add the broccoli crowns to the pan and continue searing 2 minutes. Push down lightly on the veg so they make as much contact with the hot pan as possible. They should almost look scorched..
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry 2 to 3 minutes until the mushrooms soften and release some of their water. Add the onion and garlic and continue another minute. Remove the veg to a plate..
- Add the meat to the pan and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until cooked. Return the veg to the pan and fry for 1 more minute before serving..
Pour the water into the skillet and immediately. This healthy beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe has a Korean-inspired gochujang sauce. There's only a few ingredients in this wonderful Ginger-Lime Beef Stir Fry, and they all matter. First, I suggest using top sirloin steak for this recipe, however, flank steak, or skirt steak work just as well. Beef Broccoli Stir-Fry Recipe photo by Taste of Home.