Mandys smoked salmon spread/dip. TESTED & PERFECTED — An elegant smoked salmon dip to make for a party. Delicious on crackers with cocktails or on a brunch buffet with bagels. Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe: This easy LOW CARB salmon dip is made with cream cheese and a handful of bold ingredients for the smokiest zestiest dip ever!
This smoked salmon spread is easy and Amazing Dip! This smoked salmon spread is a great way to stretch a pricey package of smoked salmon and impress a hungry crowd. I'm making this salmon dip for my sisters upcoming baby shower. You can cook Mandys smoked salmon spread/dip using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mandys smoked salmon spread/dip
- You need of smoked salmon chopped finely.
- Prepare of cream cheese softened.
- You need of chopped fresh dill.
- Prepare of chopped fresh chives.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of cucumber peeled deseeded and finely diced.
- You need of salt and pepper.
This pretty pink smoked salmon dip is ready in minutes, makes any occasion feel extra special, and tastes just as good with crackers as it does with I decided to use smoked salmon for this spread because of its intense flavor and color. Cream cheese and sour cream create the backdrop for the fish. Turn smoked salmon into a crowd-pleasing dip. The appetizing spread gets tons of flavor from capers, horseradish, and other seasonings.
Mandys smoked salmon spread/dip instructions
- Finely chop smoked salmon or pluse in a mini blender until fine not a paste.
- Add cream cheese,herbs,lemon juice cucumber and salt and pepper.
- Allow flavors to blend by putting into a dish and refrigerate for at least one hour. To serve spread on crackers, bagels, French roll or toast..
- Additional extra if u don't want cream cheese u can substitute it with mayonnaise, use the same amount for a creamy texture.
Serve it up at a spring brunch or turn it into little canapes by loading the smoked salmon dip on top of sliced baguette for a special evening event. Salmon spread is a delicious appetizer that you don't need to spend all day making but will absolutely taste like you did. This dip recipe is fantastic because of how. This Smoked Salmon Spread is creamy and delicious, with a smoky flavor and saltiness from smoked salmon, and lots of fresh dill. As you can see with the cracker above, this is definitely more of a spread than a dip, but if you wanted to, you could definitely thin this recipe out for.