Sig's Cheese Spread and Dip. In a bowl combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, and white pepper; stir well. Serve with assorted vegetables, wings, crackers, or as a topping for baked potatoes. This is an easy cream cheese spread to make, and it tastes just like the jalapeno poppers you wish you could make yourself!
Cheese spreads and dips are perfect for any party. From savory to sweet, these recipes are real crowd-pleasers. Our big family loves to celebrate with food. You can cook Sig's Cheese Spread and Dip using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sig's Cheese Spread and Dip
- You need of jar feta cheese in oil with olives and spices ( 300 grams).
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- It’s of dried tarragon.
- It’s of chives , I use just 2 leaves.
- Prepare of crackers or ryvita cracker bread.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes.
Here's my take on a cheesy Greek spread known as Kopanisti. A recipe for Liptauer Cheese Spread. Serve it with cocktail bread or for a delicious appetizer. This cheese spread is a great party snack.
Sig's Cheese Spread and Dip instructions
- Empty the jar of feta cheese with olives and the oil into a bowl , then spoon out about half of the oil, set aside..
- With a blender puree into a smooth paste. Add more of the oil if needed to make it smoother..
- Add the paprika, pepper, garlic powder and then dried tarragon. Stir into the mix . Spoon into small portion sized serving bowls .Sprinkle cut chives over it. Serve with cherry tomatoes and a good savoury cracker or cracker bread..
- This will serve 2 people generously.
It's made with three different types of cheese and is perfect spread on some crackers. This three cheese spread makes the perfect party snack! I've served it at football games, during New Year's Eve, and just as an afternoon snack with the kids. Get the best dips and spreads recipes recipes from trusted magazines, cookbooks, and more. Antipasto Bruschetta Canapes Cheese Crostini Crudite Deviled Egg Dips and Spreads Dumplings Easy Finger Foods and Hors d'Oeuvres Lettuce Wraps Meatball Nachos Seafood Shrimp Vegetable.