Vegetable Dip/Sandwich Spread.
You can have Vegetable Dip/Sandwich Spread using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Dip/Sandwich Spread
- It’s 8 oz of Cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mayo.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dill weed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cucumber diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Green pepper diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Green onion diced.
Vegetable Dip/Sandwich Spread step by step
- In a medium size bowl mix together cream cheese, mayo, dill weed, lemon juice and garlic mix until it's well blended..
- Fold in all the vegetables until it's totally combined. Refrigerate one hour..
- Serve with your favorite bread or crackers as a dip or use as a sandwich spread with your favorite meat..