Ham Spread for Sandwiches or Crackers.
You can have Ham Spread for Sandwiches or Crackers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham Spread for Sandwiches or Crackers
- It’s of spread.
- You need 1 lb of thinly sliced ham.
- You need 5 tbsp of softened salted butter.
- Prepare 5 1/2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of relish.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Ham Spread for Sandwiches or Crackers step by step
- Place ham in food processor and pulse 8 times..
- Add all other ingredients and pulse another 10 pulses..
- Place in serving dish, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before using..
- This lasts for 3 days refrigerated..
- Recipe by taylor68too.