You can cook Dragonfruit Icecream using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dragonfruit Icecream
- You need 2 of Dragon Fruit.
- Prepare 400 ml of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Nestle Condensed milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Dragonfruit Icecream step by step
- Remove the skin of the dragon fruit carefully. Cut it into slices..
- Process the dragon fruit slices in a food processor..
- On a low heat, bring the coconut milk to a mild boil. Let it cool down..
- After it has cooled down, add the processed dragon fruit and the condensed milk to it. Also add some salt to it..
- Mix well and transfer this into an airtight container. Seal this with an aluminium foil and place it in a ziplock bag..
- Freeze it for about 7 to 8 hours. Remove it and let it sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes before serving..
- Serve it with a drizzle of homemade pomegranate molasses..