Pitaya Chia Pudding.
You can cook Pitaya Chia Pudding using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pitaya Chia Pudding
- You need 40 g of Mixed chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 of Pitaya (pink dragon fruit).
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk/coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Yoghurt/ coconut yoghurt.
- It’s of Pomegranate seeds (for garnish).
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
Pitaya Chia Pudding instructions
- Soak chia seeds in milk for 2 hours with mashed banana.
- Once fully soaked, you will get a slimy consistency. Divide this into three bowls of equal quantity.
- Add Pitaya in each bowl to create the ombre colour. You can also yoghurt as a base.