Sweet and spicy hot dog topper. This NYC hot dog cart style topping is so good with just the right balance of tangy, sweet and spicy. This Sabrett hotdog onion sauce is good on hot Other recipe videos you may like to see. The Best KRAUT RELISH for Burgers & Hot Dogs ~ Slawsa Style Hotdog Burger Relish Recipe.
In this pickled wiener recipe you can use hot. This ground beef hot dog sauce is an authentic Greek hot dog sauce from a restaurant in my home town. This recipe brings back a lot of memories. You can cook Sweet and spicy hot dog topper using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and spicy hot dog topper
- You need 2 cup of pineapple.
- You need 1 medium of yellow onion.
- Prepare 3 of whole pickled jalapenos.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
Ditch those tired hot dog toppings and try out these killer combinations at your next barbecue! From sandwich inspired toppings like the classic BLT to The recipe grills Polish sausages or veggie dogs then pokes them into Hawaiian rolls. Inside, you'll add spicy mango mustard and sweet pineapple. This delicious hot dog sauce recipe is the perfect topper for your hot dogs.
Sweet and spicy hot dog topper step by step
- Toss it all in a pan medium heat for about 10-15 minutes..
- Of course you can put whatever else you want on your hot dog and as much as you personally like. The combination I like for this topping are as follow: mayo, mustard, and ketchup. And all beef hot dog on a wheat bun. Just tastes better to me. You can use relish. My hubby likes it with relish. Me not so much..
Sweet Chili Pineapple sauce is a twist to the popular Thai Sweet Chili sauce. I cooked the bacon-wrapped hot dog over indirect heat, then crisped at the end over direct heat. As I dunked my ruffled chips into that sweet and tangy dip, I couldn't help but think that this would be yet another great hot dog topping. Want to make the best hot dog ever? Spiral cut it and char it on the grill.