Dragon Chicken with fried rice. Hai friends Dragon chicken tastes little spicy and sweet.i have used little spicy only it tastes good. Plz try it with fried rice very nice combo. Serve dragon chicken as an appetizer or as a side dish with Chicken fried rice or Chicken Hakka Noodles or any other Asian rice preparation.
With any type of fried rice/stir fry dish I always use one pot for the eggs and one pot for everything else. Although you can totally do one pot if you want. I make fried rice all the time and doing it all in one pot is super easy. You can cook Dragon Chicken with fried rice using 29 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dragon Chicken with fried rice
- It’s of For fried rice:.
- Prepare of Boil rice as u required.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Chicken powder.
- You need of Capsicum, carrot, green onion chopped.
- It’s of Soya sauce.
- You need of Chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Black pepper to ur taste.
- Prepare of Green chilli paste to ur taste.
- You need of For Dragon Chicken:.
- You need strips of Chicken cut into.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of orange food color.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of Chilli garlic sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sesame seeds.
- You need of Marination step:.
- Prepare of Chicken boneless cut into strips 250 grams.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Chicken powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of White pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Cornflour.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Flour.
This is just making something simple to make unnecessarily complicated. Dragon chicken recipe with step by step pictures. Now add in the fried chicken and toss well in the sauce. Add in chopped coriander or springonion and mix well.
Dragon Chicken with fried rice instructions
- Firstly marinate chicken with the marination ingredients. Deep fry them n keep aside..
- In a wok, heat chilli oil and fry garlic till golden brown. Now add rest of the ingredients n saute 2-3 minutes. Then add fried chicken into this..
- Mix well so that chicken get coated into the sauce really well. Sprinkle sesame seeds at end n its ready..
- For fried rice: heat oil in a wok. Add egg and stir fry really well on high flame. Add chopped veggies n saute on high flame. Put boil rice over it. Sprinkle soya sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar, salt, black pepper, green chilli paste, chicken powder N mix everything well. Cook on high flame for 1-2 min more..
- Serve dragon chicken n fried rice together..
Chicken egg-fried rice is a quick, easy and cheap way to use up leftovers. Perfect for late-night meals or dinner in a hurry. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over high heat. Add the garlic, onion and Chinese sausage. Add the rice and soy sauce.