Bacon Wrapped Wiener Boats.
You can have Bacon Wrapped Wiener Boats using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Wiener Boats
- It’s 1 packages of all beef hot dog wieners.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 1 packages of instant mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese or sharp cheddar.
- It’s 1 envelope of dry ranch mix.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
Bacon Wrapped Wiener Boats step by step
- preheat stove at 400.
- boil wieners on the stove in water and start bacon in a skillet.
- make mashed potatoes as box says, when its done add the ranch and garlic then put half a cup of shredded cheese and mix until thick and creamy.
- let mashed potatoes cool as you finish your bacon.
- pull wieners out of water to cool as well.
- take a ziplock bag and cut a tiny piece out of the corner off.
- cut wieners down the middle but not all the way threw.
- place the mashed potatoes in the Ziplock bag and squeeze them into the center of your cut wiener.
- once all those are filled take your bacon strips and wrap them around the tater filled dogs.
- place them in a pan top with more cheese and bake for 5 mins!.