Dragon Chilli Panner. Today, let's make Dragon Paneer Recipe, which is a super tasty sweet and spicy Indo Chinese Style Starter made in restaurant style! With pieces of cashewnuts and super soft paneer, this is a. Dragon Paneer Chilli has the greatest taste of Desi Chinese Cuisines.
Welcome to the Druk Girl and today I'm bringing you all the recipe of Chilli Paneer or you can call it Dragon Chilli Paneer. The dish is easy to make and widely preferred across the nation. Ingredients : Dry chilli Garlic Boiled tomato Maitha Cornflour Water Oil Ginger Cashew Onion Capsicum Soya sauce Salt. You can have Dragon Chilli Panner using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dragon Chilli Panner
- You need of For Dragon Sauce.
- You need 4-5 of whole red chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled water.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of For Gravy.
- Prepare 1 cup of mix veggies(onion, capsicum in cubes).
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Dragon paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need of For panner.
- You need 1/2 cup of panner cubes.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of maida/all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of beetroot juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil for frying.
Dragon Paneer Chilli has the greatest taste of Desi Chinese Cuisines. Dragon Paneer Chilli made with a verity of mixed vegetable Deep fry with Paneer. Dragon Paneer Chilli is the most delicious street dish in Indian you can consume with Fired Rice, Naan and you can eat it as snacks also. Now deep fry the paneer until crisp and golden brown.
Dragon Chilli Panner instructions
- For Dragon Sauce: add red chilli into boil water keep it aside for 15-20min. Then in a grinder add this chilli and grind them. (if required add little water) now take 2 ban add oil as it heats add ginger garlic paste then add red chilli paste cook it for 2min then add salt, lemon juice and sugar cook it for another 2min or till oil separates after 2min turn of the gas. Transfer this in a bowl and let it cool..
- For panner: cut panner into cubes. In a bowl add maida, cornflour, ginger garlic paste, salt and slowly add beetroot juice to make a paste. Meanwhile keep oil for heating. As oil heats. Dip panner cubes into the batter and fry them till golden brown..
- Now in a pan add oil as it heats add onion saute them then add capsicum as it gets soft soya sauce, tomato ketchup and Dragon Sauce mix them all together add salt then add water allow it to cook for 5-10min. Then add panner cubes. Meanwhile in a spreate bowl add cornflour and water make a paste. Add this cornflour paste into the gravy cook it for another 2-3min or until the gravy become thick then turn of the gas serve hot..
Dragon paneer – Deep fried Indian cottage cheese & roasted cashews in spicy and tangy sauce. Serve hot as a snack, starter or side dish for fried rice/ pulao etc. Today we will make a dragon paneer recipe. This Indo Chinese style starter is super tasty sweet and spicy.. Dragon Paneer – TASTIEST Chinese Starter Like Chilli Paneer Recipes – CookingShooking.