Whosayna Dragon Chicken. A delicious chicken dish with a Chinese touch enriched with fried cashewnuts. Chicken is a chicken that appears in Dragons: Race to the Edge, and is a loyal pet to Tuffnut Thorston. Chicken first appears in the episode "When Darkness Falls".
Simple tasty and restaurant style dragon chicken recipe is given here.! Dragon chicken is a real tasty appetizer for all those who love Indo-Chinese cuisine. See more ideas about Dragon chicken, Indian food recipes and Food recipes. You can have Whosayna Dragon Chicken using 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whosayna Dragon Chicken
- It’s 1/2 kg of Boneless Chicken (chinese cut).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soya Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Chilli (desseded, paste).
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ginger paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour (maida).
- You need 1/4 cup of Corn Flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 3-4 of Red Chillies (dried).
- It’s 1 of Onion (cubed).
- Prepare 7-8 of Cashew nuts (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Green Capsicum (jullienes).
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Capsicum (jullienes).
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger (chopped).
- You need 4-5 of Garlic (chopped).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Chilli (paste).
- It’s 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
YUMMY TUMMY: Dragon Chicken Recipe – Restaurant Style. I haven't tasted any dragon chicken before but somehow the name sounds so familiar to me. Hence I decided to try this and it turned out pretty decent. I think its more like an Indo Chinese dish.
Whosayna Dragon Chicken instructions
- Marinate chicken strips in salt, blackpepper, soya sauce, red chilli paste, lemon juice, ginger and garlic paste for atleast three hours.
- Add all purpose flour, cornflour and baking powder to the marinated chicken strips.
- Mix well with little water.
- Deep fry in oil till golden colour.
- Remove on strainer and keep aside.
- In a wok add two tablespoon of oil, keep on flame.
- Add dried red chillies and cashewnuts and stirfry till cashewnuts are browned up slightly.
- Add onions, ginger, garlic and capsicum, and stirfry while tossing well.
- Add the rest of ingredients and let it boil and thickens.
- Add fried chicken strips and toss.
- Remove from flame garnish with sesame, chopped coriander leaves and spring onions.
- Serve as you make.
This Chinese dragon chicken recipe is spicy marinated chicken that is lightly fried then sauteed How to Make Dragon Chicken – the Recipe Method. First, make your marinade by crushing the. Dong Tao chicken (Vietnamese: gà Đông Tảo), also called Dragon Chicken, is a Vietnamese chicken breed with enlarged feet, that originates from the village Đông Tảo in Khoái Châu District near Hanoi. Dong Tao chickens are valued as a delicacy in Vietnam. Stie fry the onion, pepper and cashews.