Deep-fried Hot-dog Rolls.
You can have Deep-fried Hot-dog Rolls using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deep-fried Hot-dog Rolls
- You need 3 stick of Hot-dogs.
- You need 450 grams of Bread crumbs (or more – as needed).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 6 slice of Bread.
Deep-fried Hot-dog Rolls instructions
- Slice hot dogs in half.
- Flatten white bread by using a rolling pin.
- Wrap the sliced up hotdogs in the flattened bread.
- Dip it in the egg.
- Cover with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry.
- Serve with whatever sauces you wish. I used cheese sauce (in picture).