Pitaya / Dragon fruit juice. A pitaya (/pɪˈtaɪ.ə/) or pitahaya (/ˌpɪtəˈhaɪ.ə/) is the fruit of several different cactus species indigenous to the Americas. Pitaya usually refers to fruit of the genus Stenocereus. Dragon Fruit Juice is refreshing, no preservatives added and great to beat summer heat.
Cut the fruit the into two. Scoop the pulp with a strong spoon. Cube it roughly and transfer to a blender. You can cook Pitaya / Dragon fruit juice using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pitaya / Dragon fruit juice
- Prepare 1 of Pitaya fruit.
- Prepare 1 glass of Thick milk.
- You need 1 spoon of Honey.
Add sugar (I used some left over simple syrup) and lemon juice, zest. Blend well to juice it and serve. Dragon fruit is known for its unique look and popular among foodies and the health-conscious for its wide range of benefits. Pitaya Fruit, Pitahaya Fruit or commonly known as the Dragon fruit is among the most nutritious and wonderful exotic fruits.
Pitaya / Dragon fruit juice step by step
- Take pitaya fruit ,they have 2 types , one is white in color and another one is pink in color but I choosen white.
- Cut the fruit into half and peel it from the top of skin it will be easy to remove skin then cut it into small pieces ..
- 1 glass of thick milk.
- Add the all ingredients in mixer pitaya fruit, ice cubes, milk, honey and grind it .now ready to drink :).
The dragon fruit is precisely of the Hycocereus undatus family, thus making it one of the widespread red dragon fruit. Typically, the fruit has red pulp, or red flesh if you like. In this video, you will be surprised to know how dragon fruit can boost your metabolism and speed up weight loss! Weight Loss Dragon fruit is rich in antioxidants, low in calories. In this video we will see how to make DargonFruit Juice.