Dragon fruit smoothie. Keep this dragon fruit smoothie recipe vegan by using a non dairy milk and subbing a plant based protein. I will admit, adding dragon fruit to a smoothie in North America is mostly for Instagram! This Dragon Fruit Smoothie is jam-packed with antioxidants, and is incredibly easy to make.
Dragon fruit is also sometimes called dragonfruit or pitaya. You can usually find it year-round in the frozen section of grocery stores. This vibrant dragon fruit smoothie is naturally sweetened and loaded with healthy plant-based ingredients such as mango and limes. You can have Dragon fruit smoothie using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dragon fruit smoothie
- Prepare 1 of dragon fruit chopped.
- Prepare 100 grams of vanila ice cream.
- You need 100 ml of milk sweetened and chilled.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chocolate syrup.
- It’s 2 tsp of badam kesar powder.
Creamy dragon fruit smoothie made with coconut milk, banana, mango, chia seeds, and a The dragon fruit smoothie is pink, creamy and sweet but not too sweet. Dragon fruit is a low-calorie, great tasting fruit, high in fiber, packed with vitamin C and several antioxidants. A dragon fruit smoothie is a great way to add dragon fruit into your diet. This Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl recipe uses pitaya, or dragon fruit, for a delicious bowl that packs health benefits.
Dragon fruit smoothie step by step
- First of all add sugar in milk and let it boil for sometime now add badam kesar powder and mix well. Let milk boil till it thickens a bit..
- Add some milk in mixer jar and dragon fruit pieces and blend well..
- Pour some chocolate syrup in glass. Add milk and dragon fruit blend. Mix well. Top up with vanilla ice cream. Garnish with chocolate syrup and dragon fruit pieces.Enjoy chilled..
Place all ingredients into a blender. Dragon fruit, also know as pitaya, lends a vibant pink color to this smoothie. I'm trying to contain my excitement with this mango, coconut and dragon fruit smoothie, really, I am. Aside from dragon fruit this pitaya smoothie also includes green tea for an energizing boost. And fresh greens for extra nutritional value.