Dragon fruit mojito. Gorgeous dragon fruit juice muddled together with mint, vanilla and lime in a fruity sparkling dragon fruit mojito cocktail! The Dragon Fruit Mojito is one of the tastiest variations on the classic Mojito recipe we've ever tried. Muddle dragon fruit, mint leaves, lime wedges, and simple syrup in the base of a glass.
But it's the only place I can get passion fruit, dragon fruit, and lychee on a semi-regular basis, so I can't really complain too. And I am giving you a bonus recipe too! An exotic twist on the mojito using the dragon fruit inspired by this recipe at Hot & Chilli. You can cook Dragon fruit mojito using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dragon fruit mojito
- It’s 45 ml of white rum.
- You need 1/2 of cut dragon fruit.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon cut into 4 wedges.
- You need 2 tbs of sugar (make syrup of it by adding 1 tbs water).
- You need 12 of mint leaves.
- You need 2-3 of sliced lemon for decorations.
- It’s 1 cup of ice cubes.
- You need as needed of Club soda.
The Best Fruit Mojito Recipes on Yummly Rotate this dragon fruit drink into your repertoire of fruity cocktails and you'll be sipping pretty all summer long. See more ideas about Dragon fruit, Dragon fruit pitaya, Pitaya. Exotic pitaya blended with plant yogurt is a frosty treasure!
Dragon fruit mojito instructions
- Place mint leaves and lime wedges in a glass, then add roughly cut dragon fruits save some pieces for garnishing.
- Use muddle to crush the lime and mint leaves to release mint oil, lime juice, do not strain the mixture, now add sugar syrup,.
- Fill the glass with ice, pour the rum over the ice, fill the glass with soda, stir, taste, and add more syrup if required, garinsh with lime slices and cut pieces of dragon fruit.
Otherwise known as a Dragonfruit Citrus Smoothie!! This DRAGON FRUIT SMOOTHIE is easy to make and naturally dairy-free. It's loaded with Dragon fruit, also known as pitaya, comes in two varieties- one with white flesh, and one with a bright. Passion Fruit Mojito to celebrate the last days of the summer! Or if you wish to create a theme, why not make my Summer Party Mojito Grilled Chicken Thighs and serve them with this delicious Orzo.