Sweet Potato Dog Treats.
You can have Sweet Potato Dog Treats using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Dog Treats
- Prepare 2 medium of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray or parchment.
- Prepare 1 of food coloring (optional).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of water (optional).
Sweet Potato Dog Treats step by step
- Preheat oven to 200°F fahrenheit.
- Slice sweet potatoes into 1/4 slices. Pat dry with a towel..
- If desired, mix 10 to 15 drops of food coloring with a1/2 tablespoon of water creating desired colors. Using clean paint brushes decorate the sweet potatoes. Allow to dry for a few minutes..
- Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray or parchment. Place sweet potatoes in a single layer & bake at 200°F fahrenheit for 4 -5 hours flipping half way through the cooking process..
- Cool on a wire rack & further dry for 4 – 8 hours. Store in an air tight container once fully dry..