Dragon fruit -oat smoothie. Keep this dragon fruit smoothie recipe vegan by using a non dairy milk and subbing a plant based protein. Dragon fruit has a mild taste, so the tropical flavor is played up with a squeeze of fresh lime. I will admit, adding dragon fruit to a smoothie in North America is mostly for Instagram!
You can have Dragon fruit -oat smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dragon fruit -oat smoothie
- It’s 1 cup of dragon fruit 's cubes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of apple cubes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of honey (may avoid honey if diabetic).
- It’s 1 pinch of rock salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Dragon fruit -oat smoothie instructions
- In a blender jar put all the ingredients,add water.Blend for 2 minutes to a smooth paste..
- Add water,whisk.Smoothie is ready to serve..
- Put few ice-cubes in serving glasses,pour smoothie over.Serve..