Sugar free dragon fruit banana smoothie. A healthy dragon fruit smoothie recipe that uses mango, bananas, and almond milk. A perfect combo that turns a gorgeous bright pink hue! Dragon fruit has a mild taste, so the tropical flavor is played up with a squeeze of fresh lime.
It's loaded with This Dragon Fruit Smoothie is jam-packed with antioxidants, and is incredibly easy to make. Fruit, in general, has been shown to aid in weight loss efforts despite its natural sugar content (source). start with fruit: bananas, berries, apple, dragon fruit, mango, kiwi, peaches, pineapple. Dragon fruit is also sometimes called dragonfruit or pitaya. You can cook Sugar free dragon fruit banana smoothie using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar free dragon fruit banana smoothie
- Prepare 1 of dragon fruit roughly chopped.
- It’s 2 of small bananas chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of chilled yogurt.
- You need 7-8 of ice cubes crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of chia seeds for garnish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pumpkin seeds for garnish.
You can usually find it year-round in the frozen this dragon fruit smoothie is so simple to make: Simply blend frozen raspberries, blackberries, dragon. Creamy dragon fruit smoothie made with coconut milk, banana, mango, and chia seeds. This dragon fruit smoothie recipe is delicious in a bowl or glass. The dragon fruit smoothie is pink, creamy and sweet but not too sweet.
Sugar free dragon fruit banana smoothie instructions
- Put all the above ingredients except for chia and pumpkin seeds into a blender and blend into a smooth paste..
- Pour in a glass or bowl and garnish with chia and pumpkin seeds..
Though I've shared my simple method for Making a Pitaya Bowl at Home. A banana-free smoothie made with lots of juicy blueberries, sweet vanilla bean, and creamy cashew butter. A banana-free smoothie made with tangy tart raspberries and chunks of frozen sweet potato for a thick creamy texture. Perfect for pairing with chocolate toppings! Sugar Free Dairy Free Smoothie Recipes.