Dragon fruit firni. Boil milk in a pan,add rice flour and stir continuously to avoid lumping.. Ingredients: Dragon fruit Milk Rice flour Kewra Sugar. Cut cubes size dragon fruits and for garnishing you can also chopped dry fruits.
For your midday hunger pangs a glass full of smoothie is all you need. #bcam Naheed Alam. Red Dragon fruit also called Pitaya. Dragon fruit is a tropical fruit known for its vibrant red skin and sweet, seed-speckled pulp. You can have Dragon fruit firni using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dragon fruit firni
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dragon fruit cubes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kewra.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped dry fruits for garnishing.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
Besides being tasty, this fruit possess of a lot of juicy and essential minerals with various nutrition ingredients such as Protein, Fiber, Calories, Calcium, Iron, Vitamin A, B, C. This fruit may improve your body's absorption of this important mineral. आसन तरीका रोड जैसी पानी पूरी Nawab's Kitchen Food For All Orphans.
Dragon fruit firni step by step
- Boil milk in a pan,add rice flour and stir continuously to avoid lumping..
- After 2-3 minutes add sugar,stir and cook on low flame..
- Meanwhile make a padte of dragon fruit cubes,and add to milk.Stire and cook on low flame till thick..
- Add kewra water and take out in serving dish.Garnish with dryfruits.Firni is ready to serve.Serve hot/chilled..
See great recipes for Whosayna Dragon Chicken, Dragon Chilli Panner too! Subscribe Our Newsletter Sign up for our e-mail to get latest news. See great recipes for Mango Firni, Shahi Firni, Instant Firni, Pineapple Firni too! In contrast, the juicy inner flesh is bright white. Our artisan requisites this vintage Paner bata (পানের বাটা) by hand made design process for your daily use.