Dragon Dipping Sauce.
You can cook Dragon Dipping Sauce using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dragon Dipping Sauce
- It’s 3 cup of teriyaki glaze.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 clove of shallot.
- Prepare 1 of leeks (not the green part).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of fresh ginger root.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 small of jalapeno.
- You need 6 tbsp of sweet chili sauce.
- You need 1 of lemon grass.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
Dragon Dipping Sauce step by step
- The shallots, garlic, ginger root, lemon grass, jalapeno and leeks should be ruff chopped..
- Saute the chopped ingredients in the sesame oil..
- Once softened add the brown sugar and let melt..
- Once fully melted deglaze with red wine of your choosing..
- Let the alcohol cook out and add the glaze and bring to a boil. Add chicken stock to thin out glaze..
- Let simmer on the stove for 15 min and strain well..
- After the sauce has cooled add sweet chili sauce and add salt and pepper to taste..
- This is a great dipping sauce as well as a marinade for any protiens or as a stir fry sauce for vegetables..