Fruit salad. Because this simple dressing takes strawberries, raspberries, and mangoes to a whole new level. Sweet syrupy honey, fresh tart orange juice, and. Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup.
This Summer Fruit Salad with Lemon Dressing is super healthy, delicious, refreshing and perfect for a hot summer day. This winning combination of fruits drizzled with a lemon poppy seed dressing make up the best fruit salad you'll ever have. Fruit salad is a classic potluck contribution for a reason. You can cook Fruit salad using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit salad
- It’s 1 of big mango.
- You need 1 of Dragon fruit.
- You need of Green grapes.
- It’s of sweet melon.
- You need 1 of green apple.
- It’s of Some strawberries.
- You need 1 of quince.
- You need of strawberry juice.
- Prepare of yusuf effendi or chinese orange.
It's easy to mix together a variety of fruits that will make a refreshing, flavorful side or dessert. Honey Lime Fruit Salad is a refreshing fruit salad bursting with flavour! This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won't oxidise and go brown. I first tasted this rich fruit salad at my wedding reception many years ago.
Fruit salad step by step
- Open the dragon fruit cut to cubes keep the skin as in picture for serving..
- Open the mango cut it in to cubes..
- Cut the sweet melon, apple, quince to cubes.
- Cutt the strawberry to half..
- Peel the Chinese orange..
- Add the green grapes..
- Add the strawberry juice mix them..
- Add them in dragon fruit skin as in photo for serving and decorate it withe strawberry.
The ladies who did the cooking wouldn't share the recipe at the time, but I eventually got it. Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious. Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks. Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece. Not to mention, one less bowl to clean later.