Pitaya bowl (Dragon Fruit).
You can have Pitaya bowl (Dragon Fruit) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pitaya bowl (Dragon Fruit)
- It’s 1 cup of Pitaya cubes.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- Prepare 4 oz of almond milk.
- It’s of Granola.
- It’s of Peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of bluberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of raspberries.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of goji berries.
Pitaya bowl (Dragon Fruit) step by step
- Make your own Pitaya bowl also known as Dragonfruit bowl or you can even do it with Acai. Get yourself a blender and add the Piyaba cubes, 1 banana, 1/2 strawberries, 4oz almond milk and start blending. If you feel it needs to be more icy just add extra ice cubes so you get a better texture..
- Once you have the blend texture you desire start adding all your favorite toppings.
- I added 4 tbsp of peanut butter at the bottom of my bowl and the rest of the toppings on top.
- Enjoy a Dragon fruit bowl topped with granola, sliced banana, blueberries, raspberries, sliced strawberries, chia seeds and Goji berries..