Dragon fruit salad. A future funk jam by Lacheque from their album Célébration!, available on Bandcamp. Stream DRAGONFRUIT SALAD by Lacheque from desktop or your mobile device. Dragon Fruit Salad – Antioxidant High.
Use Lacheque – DRAGONFRUIT SALAD and thousands of other assets to build an immersive game or experience. Select from a wide range of models, decals, meshes, plugins, or audio that help bring. Holy cow, we tend to have plenty of dragon fruits this year! You can cook Dragon fruit salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dragon fruit salad
- Prepare 1 large of dragon fruit.
- It’s 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh semi sweet cherries.
- Prepare 1 cup of grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 small of oranges.
- It’s 1 large of cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of black ripened olives.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raspberry walnut dressing I used Kens Steakhouse brand.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pineapple chopped I used a fresh one.
The beastly vines have finally matured Associate in Nursingd nearly every node gave off an odd-ball trying the fruit. See more ideas about Fruit recipes, Dragon fruit, Dragonfruit recipes. Fun Drinks, Yummy Drinks, Yummy Food, Alcoholic Beverages, Party Drinks, Think Food, Love Food. Halve the dragonfruit, remove the fruit with a knife, and dice into small pieces.
Dragon fruit salad step by step
- Take some leaves off the lettuce, set aside,. Shred the rest of the lettuce.
- Slice the tomatoes in half. Peel and section the oranges..
- Peel and remove seeds of cucumber. Peel the dragon fruit, and dice. Remove the stems and pits of cherries. Leave the olives whole..
- Except the large lettuce leaves mix all the other ingredients. Put on the leaves. Dress with dressing. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Place all the fruit in a bowl and mix with the lemon juice. Season to taste with the honey. Dragon fruit—also called pitaya, pitahaya, or strawberry pear—is a member of the Cactaceae Throw slices or cubes into a green or fruit salad, or toss in the blender when you're making a fruit smoothie. Dragon fruit tastes a little like kiwi and is delicious in salads, smoothies, and even cocktails! In this fruit salad, papaya, oranges, and blueberries make a yummy complement to dragon fruit slices.