Vickys Lemon & Chia Seed Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Lemon & Chia Seed Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Lemon & Chia Seed Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 120 grams of buckwheat flour (1 cup).
- It’s 62 grams of tapioca flour (1/2 cup).
- Prepare 42 grams of potato starch (not flour, 1/4 cup).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of (scant) xanthan gum.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of zest and juice of 1 whole lemon.
- You need 160 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 30 ml of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of brown sugar (1/4 cup).
- Prepare 20 grams of chia seeds (1/8 cup).
Vickys Lemon & Chia Seed Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375°F and line a 12 hole muffin tin.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix the lemon juice, zest, vanilla, oil, milk and sugars in another bowl, stirring until the sugars dissolve.
- Stir the liquid mix into the dry mix until just combined.
- Add the chia seeds and stir in until evenly distributed through the batter.
- Fill the cases 3/4 full and bake for 25 minutes or until risen and cooked through. Insert a toothpick to test. If it comes out clean they're done.