Minestrone soup. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! абхазская австралийская австрийская авторская адыгейская азербайджанская азиатская алжирская американская английская арабская аргентинская армянская африканская баварская.
Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale. To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. Instant Pot Minestrone Soup is the perfect hearty meal to warm you up. You can cook Minestrone soup using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Minestrone soup
- It’s of some butter.
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 3 sticks of celery, chopped.
- It’s 1-2 cups of other vegetables eg squash, sweet potato, leeks..
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- You need Bunch of fresh thyme, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 500-750 ml of vegan/ veggie stock.
- You need 1 tin of cannellini beans, drained.
- Prepare Handful of kale/ cavolo nero, roughly shredded.
- You need 1-2 handfuls of fresh basil leaves, roughly shredded.
- You need 2-3 handfuls of cooked pasta.
- You need of Parmesan/ veggie parmesan, grated.
This easy homemade recipe tastes just like the classic Olive Garden minestrone soup. Minestrone Soup is a classic Italian soup that is hearty, healthy, and perfect for lunch or dinner on a cold day. This easy homemade minestrone is a family favorite. Serve the soup with crusty bread and.
Minestrone soup instructions
- Heat the butter in a oan (with a lid for later). Add the onion and fry for about 10 mins until soft. inion then carrots celery.
- Add the carrots and celery. Cook until starting to go tender..
- Add the other vegetables (not the greens)..
- Add the garlic and thyme. Cook for 2-3 mins..
- Add tomatoes and stock. Put the lid on. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins..
- Add the beans and simmer for 5 mins with lid off..
- Stir in greens for about 2 mins..
- And then stir in the basil and pasta..
- Serve with grated parmesan/ other cheese. Enjoy 😋.
This healthy and quick Minestrone Soup is the best! I have been so excited to share my Minestrone Soup recipe with you all. It is a fast and healthy version made with zucchini and fresh basil. This minestrone soup recipe is special to me because it's one of the few dinners my entire family loves. Minestrone soup is my brother and I like in all his videos he teaches people to be loyal and honest.in what they do See more.