You can have Beetroot Burger using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beetroot Burger
- Prepare 1 of sesame burger bun.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mayonnaise (I used vegan mayo).
- You need 3-4 of tomato slices.
- You need 2-3 of onion slicee.
- You need 2-3 of lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil (to toast the burger buns).
- You need As needed of Oil to deep fry.
- Prepare of For the patty.
- You need 1 of medium boiled potato.
- You need 1 of grated beetroot.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black Pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
Beetroot Burger instructions
- Mix all the ingredients of the patty in a bowl. Make sure that all the ingredients are at room temperature..
- Apply some oil on your palms and make a patty of the potato mix. NOTE: This recipe is for a big patty. You can make 2 regular size burger patties with the same..
- Deep fry till golden and crisp on the outside..
- Toast the sesame buns on a griddle pan..
- Assemble the burger together by placing lettuce, tomato, onion and patty on the bun. Apply mayo and serve hot!.