Vegan Spanish Omelette/Tortilla.
You can have Vegan Spanish Omelette/Tortilla using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Spanish Omelette/Tortilla
- Prepare 1 of potato, finely cubed.
- Prepare 6 tbsps of gram flour/besan.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- It’s Handful of finely chopped spinach (optional).
- Prepare of To taste, salt.
- It’s 4 tbsps of oil.
- You need 10 tbsps of water.
Vegan Spanish Omelette/Tortilla step by step
- Heat oil in a small frying pan and add the potatoes. Let the potatoes cook on medium heat..
- Meanwhile in a mixing bowl, put the gram flour, plain flour, green chillies, spinach and salt. Add water and mix well to form a batter..
- When the potatoes are soft in the middle, add them to the batter and mix well..
- Pour the batter into the frying pan (the same pan in which you cooked the potatoes, so you'd not need much oil) and cook it for 6 minutes on medium to slow heat..
- Place a plate over the frying pan and flip it over and turn the tortilla around and cook the other side for 6 minutes. If required, keep turning it around till it's properly cooked. Take it off the frying pan and serve hot..