Fork N Knife Chilly Cheese Dogs. Chili cheese dogs made easy in a baked form, fork and knife required! I decided then that it was all the condiments, because my chili cheese dogs are always pretty basic. Hot dog on a bun, topped with chili, shredded cheese and raw onion, sometimes a little.
Ingredients of Fork N Knife Chilly Cheese Dogs
- Prepare 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.
- Prepare 1 packages of Your fav brand of hot dogs.
- It’s 1 packages of Your fav brand of cheese sticks.
- It’s 2 can of Hormel chilly with beans.
And by the way, before you even try, let me warn you, these are knife-n-fork kind of dogs, wouldn't recommend using your hands-unless you wrap yourself in paper towels. This Homemade Chili Cheese Dog recipe is quite flavorful. It's sweet, tangy and bold with a little kick to it. Grab a knife and fork to dig into this comforting Chili Cheese Dog Bake!
Fork N Knife Chilly Cheese Dogs step by step
- Open your cans of Chilly.
- Empty them into a sauce pan and heat them up on the stove (the chilly has to be hot when you put this into the oven).
- Open you pillsbury rolls.
- Take one piece of "dough" and place onto a plate.
- Cut a piece of the cheese stick in half.
- Put one hot dog in the middle of the dough.
- Place the pieces of cheese stick on both sides of the hot dog and roll it up tightly or else the will expand too much and not hold up in oven.
- Continue until you have desired amount of hotdogs.
- Dump the HOT chilly into a baking dish and place your hot dogs on top of the chilly.
- Put the dish into the oven for 15-20 minutes until the crescents are golden brown on top..
- Dish out and enjoy.
So quick and easy it will become a family favorite! This recipe from Delish.com will make you forget everything you thought you knew about chili cheese dogs. Fork and Knife Baked Chili Cheese DogsDeep South Dish. ketchup, chopped onion, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, mustard… Chili Cheese Dog BakeI Wash You Dry. all beef hot dogs, parsley flakes, butter, chili, pizza crust… Baked Chili Cheese DogsDamn. A Food Blog sharing love for quick and easy recipes and travel stories. When it comes to a good old-fashioned chili and cheese dog, I want my chili homemade.