Vegan lemon cheesecake pie. Creamy, light and zesty, this vegan no-bake lemon cheesecake is a staple in the So Vegan household! This recipe was actually featured in the BBC Good Food. This Lemon Cheesecake Pie is basically a lemon cheesecake baked in a pie crust. (You can choose the type of crust you want – pastry pie crust, gram cracker or mmm, how about a crust made from Nilla Wafers.
Raw Lemon Peach Vegan CheesecakesPaleo and Gluten Free Eats. There's little cleanup, and kids and adults alike love the lemony, fluffy filling. Lemon Cheesecake Pies Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can have Vegan lemon cheesecake pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan lemon cheesecake pie
- Prepare 2 dl of almonds.
- It’s 2 of tbspoons of unsweetened peanut butter.
- You need 8 pcs of soft dates.
- It’s 2 dl of cashew nuts.
- You need 1,5 dl of coconut cream.
- Prepare 2 of tblspoons of potato starch.
- Prepare 0,5 dl of melted margarine.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of grated lemon zest.
- It’s of Juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare 0,5 dl of sugar.
Lemon Meringue Pie is a classic dessert… Graham crust, creamy tart lemon filling with a fluffy meringue topping. This recipe combines all of those amazing flavors with a rich and lush cheesecake for a dessert that will top your list! Fresh lemons and lemon zest make the filling extra lemony!! This lemon cheesecake pie is the perfect dessert for a special occasion or weekend treat.
Vegan lemon cheesecake pie step by step
- Process almonds, dates and peanut butter until fine dough. Press evenly on the bottom a pie pan covered with baking paper..
- Soak cashew for at least 30min, throw water away. Process in a machine with lemon juice until very fine and smooth..
- Warm sugar in the microwave oven with a small drop of water until it melts..
- Mix cashew paste, meleted sugar, lemon zest and coconut cream..
- Melt margarine in microwave oven, mix potato starch when its hot. Mix with the rest of the filling..
- Pour on top of the cake, freeze in the freezer for 1-2 hours and keep in fridge for about an hour before serving. Its not supposed to be frozen..
The easy dessert is baked in a partially baked pie shell. If you do use an electric mixer, beat the softened cream cheese with the sugar until light and fluffy and then beat in the remaining ingredients. Creamy, light and zesty, this vegan no-bake lemon cheesecake is a staple in the So Vegan household! No baking, no complicated steps and easy-to-find ingredients. It's perfect for dinner parties and it's a real show stopper that'll.