You can have Vegan/vegatable moussaka using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan/vegatable moussaka
- It’s of Potatoes (medium hard).
- Prepare of Eggplants.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Red lentils.
- You need of Brown soy crumble.
- You need of Canned tomatoes.
- You need of Feta cheese.
- You need of Oregano.
- You need of Basil.
- You need of Red paprika powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Oat cream.
- It’s of Dried mashed potato flour (perunamuusijauhe).
Vegan/vegatable moussaka instructions
- Rinse and boil lentils for about 5min..
- Slice eggplants and salt tha sliced to cry, let cry for 29min then clean away the salt..
- Peel and slice potatoes..
- Put the brown soy crumble in hot water, add vegetable broth cube..
- Chop onion and garlic, fry in oil with spices. Remove water from soy crumble and lentils and add, add also tomato sauce. Add some chopped green olives if you like. Let simmer for 15min..
- Layer sauce, eggplant, and potatoes in a pan, add feta cheese if not full vegan. Mix oat cooking cream and a little bit of dried mashed potato mix flour and some salt. Pour on top..
- Cook in the 215'C oven for about 1,5hours, until potatoes are soft..