Vickys Creamy Tomato Sausage & Gnocchi, GF DF EF SF NF. Fettuccine pasta with a rich and creamy, tomato and Italian sausage sauce. The sauce comes together quickly with sweet and spicy Italian sausage, first cooked through then simmered with tomatoes and cream. No one will believe that just three ingredients make up this tomato sauce that tastes like it bubbled away all day on top of the stove.
In a large frying pan, heat the oil over moderate heat. The spicy sausage, garlic, tomatoes, cream, and basil may be simple ingredients but they blend together so well. Creamy Sausage and Tomato Pasta is one of my favorite Italian dinners to make for my family! You can cook Vickys Creamy Tomato Sausage & Gnocchi, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Creamy Tomato Sausage & Gnocchi, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 250 g (1/2 pound) of pork sausages cut into bitesize chunks.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 80 ml (1/3 cup) of dry white wine.
- Prepare 400 g (14 oz) of can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 240 ml of full fat cocout milk / double or heavy cream.
- It’s 3 tsp of Vickys Italian Sausage seasoning – link below.
- Prepare 500 g of potato gnocchi (uncooked).
- You need of Parmesan-style cheese, most grocery stores sell vegan brands.
- You need Handful of freshly sliced basil leaves if desired.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
This creamy pasta, sausage and tomato skillet meal is kid and picky-adult friendly. I mean can you really go wrong with pasta, sausage Here's the smoked turkey sausage that I use. I get it from Walmart, Target or Harris Teeter. Feel free to use other sausages like.
Vickys Creamy Tomato Sausage & Gnocchi, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Fry the sausage and onion in a frying pan over a medium-high heat until lightly browned, around 8 minutes.
- Add the garlic and stir in for a minute then add the wine and let boil for a further minute.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes, cream, my Italian Sausage Seasoning and the gnocchi. Bring to the boil then cover and reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 5 minutes Vickys Italian Sausage Seasoning plus Recipe Idea GF DF EF SF NF https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/7630547-vickys-italian-sausage-seasoning-plus-recipe-idea-gf-df-ef-sf-nf?via=androidsharesheet&shared_at=1553345311.
- Uncover and let it cook for another few minutes until the gnocchi is done and the sauce has thickened.
- Add the parmesan, basil, salt & pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Orecchiette has one big thing going for it that other pastas do not: its cup shape makes it the perfect vehicle to hold special pasta sauces. And then I discovered this Creamy Tomato, Sausage and Tortellini Soup! Most tortellini soups are broth based, and the tortellini tends to get too mushy by the time the soup is served. A rich tomato and sausage based sauce with bacon red wine and herbs. After simmering add ricotta cheese and layer with lasagna sheets and I didn't add a bechamel sauce to my lasagna because the ricotta cheese more than made up for the creaminess in the dish.