Hotdogs with rice casserole II.
You can cook Hotdogs with rice casserole II using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hotdogs with rice casserole II
- You need of casserole.
- You need 24 oz of chicken hotdogs.
- Prepare 4 cup of long grain rice.
- You need 8 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 21 oz of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 4 medium of carrots grated.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 medium of shallots.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- You need of topping.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of panko seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
Hotdogs with rice casserole II instructions
- Boil your rice and carrots with 3/4 stick of butter and water.
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Take 1/4 stick of butter melt in pan add your shallots and garlic.
- Chop the hotdogs add to shallots and garlic..
- Mix your rice and carrots with cream of chicken soup. Add sweet peas, put In the hotdogs garlic and shallots. put into an oven safe dish. Mix breadcrumbs amd butter add to top of casserole..
- bake 30 minutes.Let sit 10 minutes serve hope you enjoy.