Masala vegan pasta.
You can have Masala vegan pasta using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Masala vegan pasta
- You need 1/2 of 1 lb of Pasta – box.
- You need 2 of Onion – medium size.
- It’s 1 of Tomato big -.
- It’s 3 pods of Garlic – crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste -.
- It’s bunch of Cilantro coriander leaves / – small.
- You need of Masala ' s to be added :.
- It’s 1 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder Kashmiri red -.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder -.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Turmeric powder – th.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam masala -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup -.
- It’s of Salt – as needed.
- It’s 2 tbsps+2 tbsps of Olive Oil -.
- You need 3 cups of Water -.
- It’s of Veggies :.
- Prepare of carrot beans peas potato green bell pepper , , , , – all finely cut , cooked.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese – as needed.
Masala vegan pasta step by step
- Boil water in a pot, add salt to taste and 2 tbsp of olive oil, pasta (any variety) I used pipe. Cook until done about 15 minutes. Drain pasta, keep aside. You can reserve some pasta cooked water incase if your pasta turns out dry you can add that instead of water..
- Heat oil in a wok or pan, add oil then crushed garlic, sauté until nice aroma comes, then add finely chopped onions, sauté them well. Add ginger garlic paste, sauté well until raw smell goes, then add all the masala's, sauté well. Add diced tomatoes, salt as needed (remember that we have already added salt in pasta) mix well until nicely combined, cover the pan with lid, lower the flame and cook for 5 mins stirring occasionally..
- When the tomatoes turn mushy, add finely cut green bell pepper, sauté well. Then add cooked veggies, mix well cover and cook for 5 mins in low flame..
- Finally add cooked pasta,mix well. Add grated Parmesan cheese, chopped coriander leaves, tomato ketchup. Mix well. Taste for salt if you want you can add more, also if your pasta seems to be dry, add the reserved pasta water and mix well..
- Serve hot..