Vegan curry. Stir up a flavourful vegan curry for a substantial family meal. Our meat-free recipes include aromatic Indian and Thai curries packed with vegetables and spices. Fresh vegetables, sweet potatoes and curry spices are simmered in coconut milk.
This vegan curry is a real showstopper if you're looking to feed some friends and cater to your animal-conscious friends. Today I show you how to make a delicious Vegan curry. It tastes & looks identical to meat. You can cook Vegan curry using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan curry
- Prepare 4 of potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 tin of red kidney beans.
- It’s 1 of large onion, diced.
- You need 1 tin of onion and tomato mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 of red chillies sliced in half.
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow split peas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- It’s of Spices (rough estimate, make sure to taste half way).
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of briyani curry powder.
- Prepare 5 of cardamon pods.
- It’s 1 tbsp of aniseed.
- It’s 1 tsp of yellow mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of black mustard seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of To serve with:.
- It’s to taste of Sambals (diced onion, tomato, vinegar and optional diced chilli).
- It’s to taste of Sliced banana.
Try some of these fabulous curries from all around the world! But when you order general curry in restaurants or look online, many of those curries are general. Need inspiration for a lovely curry meal you'll enjoy making over and over? This collection of vegetarian and vegetable curry recipes from around the world includes Thai curry, Indian curry, and some non-traditional curry recipes.
Vegan curry step by step
- Fry onion and chillies till soft in your pressure cooker.
- Add all spices and garlic to roast and release all the goodness.
- Add everything else and 3 cups of water.
- Bring to the boil and then close pressure cooker.
- Lower heat to medium.
- After about 45 mins check it and add more water if needed.
- Once peas are soft, serve with sambals and banana.
These healthy vegan red curry noodle bowls are flavorful, saucy and super easy to make! Served with vegetables, crispy tofu, and gluten-free noodles too! Well, it hits all the checkboxes for plant based dinner. This vegan lentil curry is absolutely amazing. This vegan lentil curry is a staple for me, it's a pretty simple recipe, but it takes time, although it's totally worth it.