Vegan Breakfast Hash.
You can cook Vegan Breakfast Hash using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Breakfast Hash
- It’s 2 of Large White Potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of White Onion.
- It’s 1 of Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s Handful of Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 Package of Medium or Firm Tofu.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 3/4 Teaspoon of Kala Namak.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Oil.
Vegan Breakfast Hash instructions
- Dice potatoes, green pepper and onion..
- Sautee in oil with garlic powder, salt & pepper, until potatoes are almost soft..
- Add mushrooms to the pan..
- Cover on low heat..
- In a separate frying pan, break up the tofu an sautee with Kala Namak and pepper..
- When tofu is firm and golden, mix with potatoes and mushrooms..
- Can be served with veggie sausages, tomatoes, avocado or Pancakes: https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/3470074-fluffy-vegan-blueberry-pancakes.