Red lentil soup – vegan. It's full of flavor from ginger, garlic, and spices, with a luxuriously rich texture. It's perfect with a squeeze of lemon to brighten things up! This everyday vegan lentil soup is anything but bland.
They are very soft and mushy once cooked. I love using red lentils in marinara. This is the best Red Lentil Soup! You can cook Red lentil soup – vegan using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red lentil soup – vegan
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare of Generous pinch cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 of onion, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushes.
- You need 2 of carrots, chopped quite small.
- Prepare 2 of celery sticks, chopped quite small.
- You need 1 of potato, peeled and chopped quite small.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red lentils.
- You need 750 ml of – 1 l vegan/ veggie stock: i start with 750ml and add more if needed.
- It’s of juice of half a lemon.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Some chilli flakes and parsley leaves to garnish if you like.
It's slightly spicy, creamy, and quick to prepare. Subscribe my channel for more delicious videos. გამოიწერეთ ჩემი არხი მეტი გემრიელი ვიდეოს სანახავად. This is the perfect Vegan Red Lentil Spinach Soup for when you are feeling lazy or pressed for time, but still want something healthy, hearty and filling! This soup is SO easy and fast to make and very delicious, using plant-based ingredients.
Red lentil soup – vegan step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 10 mins til the onion is soft..
- Add the cumin, turmeric, cayenne and garlic. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the carrots and celery. Stir for a minute or two. Add the potato. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the lentils and the stock. Simmer for 25 mins or so until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste..
- Sprinkle some cumin or chilli flakes on top. And a few parsley or celery leaves. Enjoy 😋.
It is vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, dairy-free and high in protein! This Easy Lentil Vegetable Soup is warming, comforting and so filling. How to make amazing Vegan Lentil Soup ! Lentils are not all same: There are Indian Brown(might also be labelled as unskinned/whole red lentils, Sabut Masoor. Make this Easy Pressure Cooker Lentil Soup for a healthy vegan dinner tonight!