Carrot top soup – vegan. Vegan Carrot Soup – a light and delicate, garden fresh soup that's perfect for spring and summer. I LOVE it topped with roasted broccoli. Use less vegetable broth to make it thicker and it would even work great.
Peeled tomatoes, carrots, spices, coconut milk, and curry paste. This creamy Zanzibar carrot-tomato soup is an African Inspired type of dairy free bisque. Made with simple wholesome ingredients such as peeled. You can have Carrot top soup – vegan using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot top soup – vegan
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- It’s 1 of onion, peeled and finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of leek, chopped.
- Prepare 2 sticks of celery, chopped.
- You need 3 of carrots, chopped.
- It’s 1 of yellow potato, chopped quite small.
- It’s 750 ml of veggie/ vegan stock.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s Handful of carrot tops, finely chopped.
- You need Half of a handful of parsley, finely chopped.
This Roasted Carrot Soup tastes absolutely creamy, is loaded with flavour and is made in your oven! It's the easiest soup you'll ever make. It's also vegan, gluten free and loaded with delicious Top with garnish (I used fennel fronds since I had in the fridge, but parsley, chives or dill work just as. If you're looking for a nutritious vegan carrot soup recipe, you will not be disappointed with this delicious vegan and soy-free carrot soup.
Carrot top soup – vegan step by step
- Heat the oil on a medium heat in a pan. Add the garlic and onions and sauté til soft..
- Add the celery and leek. Sauté for another 10 mins..
- Add the carrots and potato. Sauté for 5-10 mins..
- Add the stock + bayleaf. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 30 mins..
- Season. Then add the carrot toos and parsley. Stir through. Turn the heat off, cover and let sit for 2 mins..
- Enjoy 😋.
A creamy vegetable soup is always satisfying and an easy way to get your serving of veggies for the day. This version has somewhat of a tropical or. This incredible Coconut Ginger Carrot Soup is so easy to make and has the most amazing, slightly sweet and perfectly spiced flavour. If you love flavours like coconut and ginger, you're going to love this filling, nourishing, vegan carrot soup. Jump to recipe print recipe rate recipe.