Couscous Sweet Potato Boats.
You can have Couscous Sweet Potato Boats using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Couscous Sweet Potato Boats
- You need of Boats:.
- It’s of Sweet Potatoes, 2 Large.
- You need of Couscous:.
- It’s 200 g of Cauliflower Florets,.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Olive Oil,.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- Prepare 20 g of Sundried Tomatoes Coarsely Chopped,.
- Prepare 20 g of Kale,.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Cumin,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- It’s Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare of Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/2 Lemon.
- It’s of Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/2 Lemon.
- Prepare of Assembly:.
- You need of Vegan Cheese Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Scallions Finely Sliced,.
Couscous Sweet Potato Boats step by step
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2017/03/06/luva-grilled-pizza for the vegan cheese sauce recipe..
- Prepare the boats. Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Wash the sweet potatoes thoroughly, keeping the skins intact..
- Using a fork, poke the potatoes. This will hasten the roasting process. Place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Wack into the oven and bake for about 1hr or until the potatoes are fork-tender. Prepare the couscous while the potatoes are roasting. Transfer the cauliflower florets into a food processor..
- Blitz until fine, almost resembles like cooked rice consistency. *Do not over blitz as it will form a paste.* In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle in olive oil. As soon as the oil is heated up, add in garlic..
- Saute until aromatic. Add in sundried tomatoes and kale. *To prepare the kale, remove and discard the stalks. Take a large bunch of the leaves, squeeze and chiffonade.*.
- Saute until the kale has wilted slightly. Add in the cauliflower. Saute until well combine. Add in cumin..
- Saute until aromatic. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper. Remove from heat..
- Finish off with fresh lemon juice and zest. Toss to combine well. Set aside until ready to use..
- Assemble the boats. Transfer the sweet potatoes onto serving plates. Slice the potatoes open with a sharp knife..
- Be extra careful as the potatoes are extremely hot.* Scoop the couscous into the sweet potatoes. Drizzle the vegan cheese sauce over the top. Lastly, scatter scallions over the top. Serve immediately..