Chickpeas soup (vegan). Vegan chickpea noodle soup with bright accents of parsley and lemon to lighten up this otherwise wintery soup. With carrots, peas, and whole wheat noodles for a healthy vegetarian spin on the. Comforting and Healing Vegan Chickpea Rice Soup with Veggies.
Plus, "chickpea noodle soup" has a fun. Chickpea Noodle Soup is comforting, nourishing, and sure to make you feel better, no matter what ails you. It's like the classic chicken noodle soup you grew up with, only vegan! You can cook Chickpeas soup (vegan) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chickpeas soup (vegan)
- You need 1 tin of chickpeas.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 2 of little frozen bags of vegetable mix (broccoli, cauliflower and carrot).
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 2 of vegetable stock.
- You need of Drizzle olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s of Spicy chorizo (optional).
What Makes This Chickpea Soup Recipe So Good? Fast- Use your Instant Pot to make it. Vegan- No meat or animal byproducts. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
Chickpeas soup (vegan) instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Drizzle olive oil in a pot, heat it up and add onions and a little bit of water. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add all vegetables, sweet potatoes chunks and pour water to cover the pot..
- Add turmeric, vegetable stocks and cook for 30 minutes on gas mark 6..
- Add the chickpeas, low the heat to gas mark 3 and cook for 45 minutes stirring every 10 minutes..
- Pro tip: With an immersion blender, blend a little bit to make the soup more consistent/solid..
Top with parsley and serve with crackers or bread. Try this simple but flavorful Moroccan chickpea soup, spiced with typical Arabic spices like cumin, paprika, and cinnamon. A hearty and delicious meatless soup that's naturally gluten-free and vegan. If you liked this vegan chickpea noodle soup, come back and leave a review! I love when you guys make my recipes and let me know how much you enjoyed them, or what special touches you included.