Vegan Korma. Back to Instant Pot(R) Vegan Korma recipe. Creamy Indian Korma Recipe made without Onion and garlic. Vegan Indian Gluten-free Soy-free Can be made nut-free.
Vegetable Korma is a mixed veg curry with carrots, peas, potatoes, bell peppers in a silky coconut sauce. Creamy and fragrant, a Vegetable Korma is the stuff memorable meals are made of. If you like Indian curry, you'll want to make this healthy weeknight dinner! You can cook Vegan Korma using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Korma
- It’s of Raw Cashews.
- It’s of Coconut milk.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 2 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- You need of brocoli.
- You need of butternut squash.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of little piece of ginger (sorry I didn't add it on the picture).
- You need 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 of veg stock.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Vegetables, potatoes and chickpeas in a spicy, creamy korma curry sauce. Navratan Korma is a rich, creamy and flavorful dish that literally translates to nine-gem curry. The "gems" are the fruits, vegetables and nuts that make up the curry. Veg kurma recipe or vegetable korma made in south Indian hotel style to pair with chapathi, puri, parotta or even with variety rice.
Vegan Korma instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Add the cashews and coconut milk to a blender and blend until very smooth. Set aside.
- Add the olive oil to a pot along with the chopped onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato, red bell pepper, all the spices and tomato puree cook for another 3 minutes.
- And butternut squash, sweet potato, carrots and brocoli mix all and add coconut cashew cream. Mix and simmer until the vegetables are cooked. Make sure you stir every 10 minutes because it sticks in the pan..
- Serve with rice (and fried plantain if you have :)).
We've never had korma before so no base of reference. I used a whole can of coconut milk instead of just a cup because it was too thick. It is rich, creamy, full of spices and flavor, and just begs to be soaked up by. Instant Pot Korma with step by step photos. This Veg Korma made in the Instant Pot saves time The korma recipe is vegan and gluten-free.