Vegan rainbow curry. Rainbow Curry [Vegetarian Recipe] [RECIPE] Rainbow curry is an Indian style colorful, flavorful mixed vegetable curry dish. Rainbow curry is a great recipe for simple, quick, easy and healthy dinner. Any mix vegetables curry is the perfect way of consuming many vegetables in one diet, and rainbow curry is in one of those.
Mango curries are mostly available in Indian takeaway stores in food courts, bubbling next to the butter chicken. The ingredients in this vegan mango curry are pretty simple. Basically you need: Since my Thai Butternut Squash Chickpea Curry from earlier this year has been so popular, I was inspired to make a similar curry but using kabocha squash. You can cook Vegan rainbow curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan rainbow curry
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower.
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- You need leaves of Several spring green.
- You need Handful of dandelion leaves.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic or tsp garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
If you're not familiar with kabocha squash, it's a variety of winter squash also known as a Japanese pumpkin. It's one of the more unique-tasting winter squash varieties, at least IMO, and it has nutty undertones of chestnut. Creamy Mango & Chickpeas Curry Tofu, via Eat the Vegan Rainbow Slow cooker (crock pot) is one of my favorite small kitchen appliances and definitely the best way to make dishes that come together only after long, long simmering. Putting everything into a slow cooker is so much easier than baby sitting a simmering stew bubbling away on the stove top!
Vegan rainbow curry instructions
- Add oil to pan. Roughly chop onions and add to pan. Once beginning to turn translucent add spices, garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add tinned tomatoes. Chop cauliflower and potatoes into small pieces and add to pan. Add water. Turn to low heat and add lid..
- Once the cauli and potatoes begin to soften add roughly chopped pepper and spring greens..
- Cook for a further 10 minutes until all veg is tender. Add dandelion greens and stir to wilt. Turn off heat..
- Serve with rice. Enjoy..
Healthy vegan recipes, vegan comfort food, and treats. New potato, chard and coconut curry. This dish started life in Karnataka, on the west coast of India. It's a spin on saagu, a curry of whatever vegetables happen to be in season, cooked gently. This creamy Vegan Red Thai Coconut curry is full of delicious veggies and covered with a thick, coconut sauce.