Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry. I'm sharing a spicy sweet potato and black bean burger that I found in a cookbook recommended by Bill, the Cafe Flora Cookbook. These burgers are better than any restaurant veggie burger I've ever tasted, and not one patty fell apart during the cooking. I roasted the sweet potatoes, cooked the brown rice, and added them into the food processor with the black beans and a few herbs and spices.
This healthy vegetable curry is a cheap and easy dish. You could add chopped Finely chop the chilli, then peel and finely grate the ginger. Pick the coriander leaves and finely slice the stalks. You can cook Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry
- It’s 2 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 400 g of butter beans (in water).
- It’s 400 g of chickpeas (in water).
- It’s 400 g of mixed beans (in water).
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 80 g of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 250 g of passata.
- You need of To serve: (optional).
- Prepare of Rice.
- Prepare of Naan bread.
- Prepare of Mango chutney.
Mung Beans, lentils, spices, sweet potato and eggplant make a filling curry or soup. Rastafarian Vegetarian Easy vegan sweet potato and coconut curry recipe. Add to your taste. eg: rice, avo. Sweet potatoes are something I crave especially when the weather cools off, and this sweet potato chickpea curry recipe is a new favorite way to enjoy them.
Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry instructions
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into small chunks..
- Smear the coconut oil on the bottom of the slow cooker (or melt in a pan if using the hob)..
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker (yes it really is this easy!).
- Stir to mix..
- Put on slow cooker setting low and leave for 4-6hrs. (If cooking on the hob cook for 1 hour, stirring regularly to prevent it sticking to the pan). Serve with rice, naan bread and mango chutney!.
I could eat this every day and be a very happy camper. This chickpea coconut curry is an easy curry that's healthy, made in one skillet. After the Sweet Potato Chicken Curry has cooled down (preferably in the fridge), individually portion out the curry in freezer-friendly containers. Sweet Potato Curry made in the Instant Pot! Because I love sweet potatoes so much, I often have few lying in my kitchen.