Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free). The vegan sweet potato brownie recipe can be suitable for low calorie, gluten free, and sugar free diets, and there's a flourless option as well. To make them nut free, just use sunbutter or your favorite allergy-friendly alternative to peanut butter. Gluten free vegan sweet potato brownies.
A subtly sweet soft cinnamon-laced flatbread made with sweet potato! Vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free but still unbelievably soft and flexible. ▽ L I N K S. Vegan gluten-free, oil-free and refined sugar free sweet potato brownies that are so moist, hearty and delicious. You can have Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free)
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oat flour (gluten-free).
- Prepare 1 of large baked sweet potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cacao powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of dates.
- You need 2 tablespoons of agave syrup (can replace with maple or date syrup).
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (for frosting).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of peanut butter (for frosting).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of water.
To make my sweet potato brownies you need to have a big bowl, a smaller bowl and immersion or regular blender as well as a small chopping board. These Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Brownies are flourless, sweetened with dates and full of chocolate flavor. They taste so good you'll never believe […] Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Brownies – The Lean Green Bean Blissful Blueberry Oat Cobbler Healthy Bites – Cotter Crunch Quick Honey Ginger. Baked Goods & Desserts Dessert Gluten Free.
Vegan Sweet Potato Brownie (oil-free and gluten-free) step by step
- Pre heat the oven to 180 Degree Celsius..
- In the food processor, blend dates until smooth. Take out 1 tablespoon of date paste and set aside for frosting..
- In the same food processor with the remaining date paste, add oat flour, cacao powder, sweet potato, water and agave syrup. Blend until combined..
- Place the mixture from step 3 into a non-stick baking tray and spread evenly. Bake for 40 mins at 180 degree celcius. Let it cool down before frosting..
- For frosting, mix peanut butter, a tablespoon of paste from step 2 and vanilla..
- Keep them in the fridge overnight and serve..
Vegan Sweet Potato Brownies (hclf, gluten- and refined sugar-free). A plant-based version of a classic dessert. Brownies have gotten a makeover, and are better than ever before 😉 These brownies are. They are vegan & gluten-free, and very easy to make. Sweet potatoes are definitely not the "norm" in a brownie recipe, but they help act as an egg substitute (similar to flax eggs) in this recipe, helping to bind the brownies while keeping them moist and rich in.